Canada’s Wonderland located in Vaughan, ON is a theme-park that has a wet side (the water park area) and a dry side (the ride area). It is huge and has a tonne of family fun to offer its patrons.
Sounds great eh? But what will it cost for a day pass?
If you know what your plans are you can book your ticket online 3 days in advance to save money. If you decide to go to the park on the day of your visit you can still save money when you purchase your day pass online. Otherwise, you can purchase your day pass at the gate.
Want to make some money for your Canada’s Wonderland day pass? Start a successful online business? Then check this out
The prices listed below are per person and fall into two different categories.
If you are between the ages of 3 years to 59 years old and you are over 48″ in height, the day pass price is:
- $65.00 when purchased at the gate
- $49.99 when purchased online
- $43.99 when purchased online at least 3 days in advance
If you are 60 years old + or under 48″ in height, the day pass price is:
- $40.00 when purchased at the gate
- $38.99 when purchased online
- there is no further discount for the Jr/Sr day passes even if purchased 3 days in advance
Please let me know any comments or questions you may have, let me know how your trip was